Followers

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Discernment

As I have been trying to figuire out my life I have had a hard time discerning which way to go.  It's hard sometimes discerning which way to go, what path interests me the most in life.
 I'm still giving God control of my life and presenting everything to Him with an attitude of supplication and that has been really good for me in general.  I just think I'm good at a wide range of things I'm just trying to find that one thing that will give me the passion, drive, joy, in life.  I just want to make sure I don't choose the wrong path in life.  That's just the feeling that keeps going through my head.  I don't want to choose the wrong job or wrong girl to marry.
 That's what's been going through my head lately.
I've been pursuing a wide range of jobs in the journalism field I'm just trying to figuire out what I would be best at. I hope to move back to the Dallas Fort Worth area where I went to school eventually.  I'm hoping God leads me back there by next fall but we will see.  I love the area up there and I still have some friends up there from Young Life and BYX.  I'm not saying who they are because they blog is public but private to an extent.
  The definition on dictionary.com of discernment is the faculty of discerning; or an acuteness or judgement or understanding.  It's a great thing that God will lead me back to where he wants me to be if I fall off course.  I trust God for everything in my life.  He is in control of my job situation and my future with whoever he wants to lead me to and wherever he wants me to lead me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive