Followers

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Pursuing my Passions

What could I do to pursue my passions the best in life? I have asked that many times in my life.  Lately, I've been trying to rack my brain around the things I love doing on a daily basis because I want God to I use me in awesome ways.  I've just been trying to find out where he wants me in life ever since I graduated from college in the spring.  This personality test that I took at Ecclesia Clear Lake was really cool.  It revealed to me some things I already know about myself.  That, I'm good at communicating with people well.  The study revealed to me at the end that I would be good at media related fields and ministry which I already was involved with in college and loved some bits and pieces of both of those.  It showed another theme positivity, I think I've always been a real positive person.  I always have good stories, jokes, and sayings.  I've always been very energetic and encouraging to other people.  There was only one instance where I was not encouraging and it was this summer when I didn't know anyone.  I am the Woo theme because I love meeting new people and getting to know things about different people.  I was belief, because listening to people and being around people that have the same values as me.  One of my passions is sports but there's only a few that I really love.  I love watching basketball that's my favorite sport.  I like doing random funny things.  I like doing "raps" that are also funny.  Lately, I have enjoyed creating songs and playing the harmonica.  I love seeing people get to know Christ and grow in him.  Well, I know God is in control of my life and he will lead me to he wants me to be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive