Followers

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Trusting in God with everything in my life

So, I was journaling today I had a thought and here it is.
Trusting in God and giving God control of my life is kind of freeing feeling to me.  It is so cool knowing if I trust him with any situation, knowing he is faithful to bring me through it.  It's been awesome this summer and this fall looking back on the times in my life God has brought me through difficult situations.  I never really thought about how I go about trusting God before this summer really.  I just went thorough my busy schedule of school, YL, Young Life bible study on the same routine.
 God taught me this summer to present/surrender whatever is going on in my life and trust him with everything.  He has reminded me time and time again this fall that he is in control if my life.  He has revealed to me what a trusting, abiding, desperately dependent relationship with him looks like.  I read the book Crazy Love this fall, it made me  more convinced what kind of life God wants me to live with him.  God wanted me to know he is in passionate pursuit of me to surrender/give him control of everything and trust him with my life.
One more thought before I go, God led me to D-focus this summer through Emily Sells, Katy Park, and Jace Thompson so I could grow in him.  I tried to plan out my life because for a while I wanted to do a year-long internship at a Young Life camp but God had a bigger and better plan for my life.  I thank God that he is in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive