Followers

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Free blog Tuesday today

It's free blog Tuesday today I am posting a Christian song I wrote during this past year that describes the growth in Christ I have experienced lately in my life.  It describes how Jesus has changed me and helped me mature in my faith and trust in him.  It shows how I have been able to give up everything in my life to Jesus because of the past faith that God has shown me.  The ability to do that has been awesome. So, enjoy the song and the blog today whoever reads it.
O Lord where will you lead
Verse I
Searching for a job I try not to hit myself on a door knob
Then I grab a piece of corncob
It’s rather tasty
But rather flakey
I think to myself God is in control
He is bigger than a butter roll
He would do a jig when we graduate to be with him
He would embrace us with a whim
Chorus:  O Lord where will you lead,
            O Lord where will you lead,
            O Lord where will you lead
Verse II
I know I have to trust in you in all I have
Even in the good and the bad
Keep presenting myself to you in all that I do
Who hoo
Lord, you are maturing in me
As quick as can be
But I know growing in you is a process
I can’t get bogged down by the excess
Verse III
Of the stress of this life
Lord you have overcome
This momentary earthly life
That isn’t worth all our strife
I give up everything to you
Because you are all I know
Chorus: O Lord where will you lead,
            O Lord where will you lead,
            O Lord where will you lead

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive