Followers

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Burdens that weigh us down

Today I am going to be blogging about burdens that weigh us down inside.
Sometimes we have these burdens that seep inside our us and weigh us down.  They are in our minds and we can't let go of them.  It almost feels as if they grab a hold of us as they weigh us down.
They can come in big form or small form in our life.  They could also just pop up out of nowhere one day.  It could be a problem we have had that we can't shake or a recently recurring problem.  Whatever burden you have it frustrates you inside.  It makes you wonder why is this or that not working out right now?
I feel as if my driving problems of the past have become a burden in my life now.  I graduated college little more than a year ago and I've been trying to find someone to drive with or find a way to drive by myself again.  It affects everything in my personal life and sometimes career wherever that takes me.  I know God used my frustrations with my wrecks in the past for my growth somehow but there has to be a way I can overcome this right now.  I just have find a way to overcome this right now.
I feel as if I don't overcome this it will hinder the rest of my life.  I haven't driven by myself since my senior year in high school.  I am known by many though I haven't had a date with a girl other than BYX formals and high school prom.
My driving problems I think make me feel trapped sometimes and pulled down.  I want to have that power like everyone else to control the roadways and live life.  The ability to drive we can also control where we want to go in life.
The thing my driving problems have made me do is become more open and honest with people about my struggles.  It has helped me become truthful in all that I say and all that I do.  The frustrations has brought me to my knees to realize how we all have struggles inside of us.
I have thought recently that God used my wrecks in high school and driving problems today to conform me to his image.
Romans 8:28-29, says "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.  For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the likeness of his Son, that he might be firstborn among many brothers."
I have had to remind myself that God is in control of my frustrations.  He is bigger than my problems here and now on this earth.
I have to remind myself that I need to trust in God.  I have to try to rely on him until I can overcome my burdens that weigh me down daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive