Followers

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Confirmations

I experienced a great weekend with friends this weekend and also visited the Southwestern Baptist Theological seminary.  This weekend gave me some confirmations on some things in my life.
This weekend gave me a confirmation that Fort Worth is where God wants me to be.  I like the small town atmosphere of the city.  It was great that my friends from Friendswood were able to experience the town.
I was able to hang out with one of my best friends from TCU this weekend.  He has been an encouragement to me in the past year since I graduated.  He has helped me through the good times and bad.  His encouraging nature on my future has helped me in my growth.  I was also able to meet with one of my friends that is a girl that I knew really well at TCU that helped me confirm some things in my life.
I was able to take a tour of the Southwestern seminary in Fort Worth and have lunch with one of the professors in the area I would be studying.  It further encouraged me in my desire to pursue where God wants me and what he wants me to do with my life.  The professor I met with had a great desire and passion for youth ministry.  I was encouraged that this opportunity at seminary could help me in my future ministry.
God has been opening and closing some doors in the past year since I graduated from college.  He has used different situations to help me grow stronger in him.  He has been showing me that I need to trust him with the little things and big things in my life.  The Christian life is a walk not a run.
He has surrounded me with some great friends in my life that have confirmed what my joys and passions are in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive