Followers

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Taking a step in faith

In this whirlwind of a year that I have had I'm trying to decide how I can take a step of faith for God.  I feel like I'm tired of being in the same spot I have been in for the past year since August.  It almost feels as if me not getting these jobs in radio and TV area he has been leading me back to something else.  Sometimes my mind is filled with indecision of if I should still pursue this area or field or not.
  So, I have decided to maybe transition and start looking at another area of focus after this week is over.  I feel I need to make a decision and go with it.  If I do that, then it will show my ultimate trust in God.  Until I do that, then I feel there's some things in my life that I don't want to give up to him.  Though the only thing we can do is give up control to God because he knows our path we are going to take.   We have some free will but he is in control of my life whether I like it or not.
 Two verses that discuss this are, Proverbs 16:9 and 1st Chronicles 29:11. It's hard when we don't know whether this is the right path or that is the right path to tread on at the moment but sometimes we just have to trust that he knows what is best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive