Followers

Friday, April 29, 2011

Funny Blog Friday

Today on the blog we are mixing it up.  I am going to tell a funny story my from my past.  So, the when I first when to camp as a camper at the Young Life camp Frontier Ranch in Buena Vista, Colorado I had two funny things happen to me.  One morning as I was getting up from my slumber I awoke to realize I was freezing cold.  I said to my friend J White otherwise known as Justin White "wow I was freezing cold last night while I was sleeping."  He said "Luke you slept on top of your covers the whole night."  I have told that story many times over the years and it always makes everyone laugh.
  Story number two.   I slowly get up and start freaking out because I think that there is a bee in our room.  I am going crazy and yelling very loud.  I tell everyone there is a bee in our room I don't want it to string me.  I might have run around like a crazy man, I don't remember.  Some people get up in our cabin and we finally realize that it is not a bee but  a humingbird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive