Followers

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Rambling rant

Lately, I've been real frustrated about life and the job situation.  Just when I think something will work out it doesn't.  I need to remind myself daily of what God taught me this summer that God is in control of my life and I can trust him with everything.  He is in control of our life.  He is trustworthy.  He has no needs therefore he is sovereign in our lives and loves abundantly.  I need to make abiding in Jesus a lifestyle.  Most of the times it is for me other times it's not in my life.  A couple days this week I didn't feel like I was abiding like I should be.  There's so many distractions in our world now.  I need to be thinking about Jesus constantly not facebook, sports, American Idol, and other worldly distractions.  I feel like I have to apologize to God for not thinking about him constantly because he is too big and too great not not be thought of constantly.  He loves us way too much for us to get lost in our own little world which is what I do sometimes.  I get frustrated with life sometimes when it doesn't work out the way I hoped it would.  Someone told me the other night I was being hard on myself.  I need to remind myself that truths that God taught me this summer that he is in control of my life.  I have to desperately depend on him for everything in my life.  He uses things in our lives to conform us to his image.  We can trust him with anything because of our past experiences he has shown us.  He has helped me trust him this far with the job/life situation.  I can't give up because he hasn't given up on me yet and never will in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive