Followers

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Making decisions

Lately, I have been real indecisive on where I want to go or want I want to do.  Sometimes it's really hard to pinpoint.  It's a mind boggling thing to figuire out sometimes when you think you should do this and nothing is working on in that area and then you think you are a better fit for something else.  Early in my college career in wanted to do TV broadcasting but I felt I got too stressed about it the last couple semesters before I was about to graduate college.  So, I applied for a radio internship with ESPN last spring that I didn't get.  I also have applied for many radio jobs since I have started looking for jobs in the fall.  Two of the jobs I interviewed for I didn't get and the other one I didn't hear back from yet.  Other times I think I could be a good fit for a career with Young Life since it was a passion of mine when I did Young Life in college.  I think by next fall I will just make decision and stick with it.  If God wants me to be somewhere else, then he'll lead be back to where he wants me to go.  I just need to remind myself to be desperately dependent on him for everything and keep presenting and abiding in Him.  I need to remind myself of the great truths from last summer that God showed me and helped me realize along the way.  He is in control and he is trustworthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive