Followers

Saturday, October 30, 2021

Trust in him

 God is reminding me that I need to keep trusting him for his leading in my life.   I received a phone call about a short interview over the phone the other day after I had applied to this church job in Carrolton earlier in the week.    I did not have much time to prepare for the interview because the guy called me on Wednesday night and he wanted to discuss the position on Thursday.   Overall,  I felt the interview went overall and God spoke through me during the interview.     God gave me the wisdom and discernment to provide good responses when I discussed the position David Maki at FBC Fields.   Proverbs 3:5-6 says,  "trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.   In all of your ways submit to him and he will make your paths straight."   God has been showing me that he need to keep trusting him and his leading in my life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive