Followers

Saturday, October 23, 2021

Listen to the Holy Spirit's leading

 In the past week,  God has been reminding me of how important it is to listen to the Holy Spirit's leading in my life.   I have been reading Acts lately and how Paul listened to the Holy Spirit in discerning in who God was calling him to share with.   Also,  he listened to Spirit in discerning where to go share next and if God was leading him not to go somewhere.    The Holy Spirit told me to wait to go to a specific location to another time and go back at another point.   It has been a reminder to me of how I need to seek the Holy Spirit's guidance on who he wants me share with and when/where he wants me to share.   Lastly,  God showed me the specific time and how I need to wait for the Spirit's leading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive