Followers

Saturday, October 16, 2021

He is with me in the valleys of life

 God reminded me with a great time of fellowship this morning that he is with me in the valleys of life.   He is using people in my life to encourage me in my walk with God.   In the past few weeks,  God used mentors to remind me that he has a plan for my life and he is working all things for his glory alone.   Paul said to the Philippian church,  "And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion on the day of Christ Jesus."  God has used this verse in my life to remind that that he is still molding me into his image and growing me in greater knowledge of him in the midst of my frustrating job situation.    Lastly,  Jesus showed me that his presence is with me always.    It says in Joshua 1:9, Have I not commanded you?  Be strong and courageous.  Do not be afraid;  do not be discouraged, for the Lord God will be with you wherever you go."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive