Followers

Saturday, January 9, 2021

New Year

 God has been revealing to me that he wants me to get back to journaling and writing in the New Year.   I have had this blog for a since 2010 but over the past few months I have not updated it as often as I would like to.   Also,  he has been showing me I need to be more consistent with journaling this year as I seek his will for my life.   Right now,  I am in the process of leaving Home Depot and seeking a ministry/para-church or non-profit position.   Lastly,  I need to journal about seeking him in terms who he is leading me to pursue in a future godly marriage.  

This blog has influenced many people since starting it in 2010.   I feel that God is calling me to get back to being more consist in writing in the blog.   I need to remind myself of how much my writing has impacted others so far in my life.   Also,  I need to look back on what God has done in my life in the past and use that for specific topics in my blog.   Once I pray, seek him for various topics, then I will be able to springboard more posts in my blog.   

Lastly,  God is calling me to journal consistently in the New year.   I need to make sure I am praying and journaling through what God is teaching me.   Also,  I need to journal about a specific direction God is leading me in.  I will be journaling more than two days weekly.  Lastly, I need to keep it up through the whole year.    God moves and reveals things to me when I am consistent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive