Followers

Saturday, December 3, 2022

Gratitude

 Thanksgiving reminded to be grateful for what God has done in my life this past year.   He has used some circumstances to for his good.  He used things that did not work out and were frustrating in ways that I did not know.   I had to go through some things in my life that were not so good so God could lead me to some great things in my life.   The frustrating things in my life ended up leading to some great things and God still helped me trust him through some things in my life.  

I went through periods of rejection in relationships and in seeking a ministry position.   God gave me the strength to trust him through those times.   God used the Children's Pastor at church to remind me to trust God in his timing when a position did not work out.   God reminded me through Heart of Dating podcast that rejection can lead me redirection in life.   I faced rejection in mid-July from a godly woman from an HOD speed dating event after we had met in person.   I thought there was something there when we talked on the phone and our in-person date but she was not interested after we texted a few days afterwards.  

At the end of August, I met Amanda Love at an HOD Texas event in Austin.  We talked for about three hours that day.   It seemed like there was an instant connection between us that day.   I thank God for bringing her into my life that day.   I did not realize that God would bring me a girlfriend this year but I have been praying for a godly woman to serve with for a long time.   She is someone I want to serve God with together.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive