Followers

Thursday, January 24, 2019

Contentment that God knows what I need

God also has been showing me that he knows what I need.  He will provide for me in his timing.  He knows the right job and wife for me.  I need to trust in his plan and timing.  It is a reminder that God's timing is not our timing.
In Matthew 6:33, Jesus calls us to seek him and his kingdom and he will provide for us.  "Jesus says as a cure to anxiety, to "seek first his kingdom and righteousness, and all these things will be added to you."  He says this to those that are worried about daily provisions.  Jesus puts a different spin on those struggling with those providing for themselves.
We as Christians must seek his kingdom and his glory daily.   God will provide for us in his timing.  God knows what we need for our daily provisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive