Followers

Thursday, April 19, 2018

God is faithful

God reminded me this week that is faithful to provide.   I had two interviews this week for possible ministry jobs.  The first was an actual job and the other one was a paid internship program. 
God gave me the strength and ability to recall key theological concepts in the first interview.  Also, I was able to show the interviewer my passion for ministry.  During the interview,  I discussed my blog and rapping as well.  Lastly,  I was able to recall my training in seminary for a pastoral care question.  I was able to use Scripture well to answer the question. 
In the other interview, we discussed the paid internship program on Skype.  We discussed a few things we had in common.  Specifically, we discussed the impact Johnny Derouen had on our lives.  It was a great joy taking his classes during my time at Southwestern seminary.  He spit out so much theological truth in his classes.  Lastly,  I showed the interviewers my passion for ministry as well as my calling to serve God in ministry. 
God reminded me through these interviews that he is faithful.  He also reminded me of the fact that he is still working in my life though at times I do not see it.  Lastly,  he showed me that I just have to keep trusting him that he will lead me where he wants to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive