Followers

Friday, March 10, 2017

Philippians 1:6

One thing God has been teaching me is that he has been reminding how much he has used me the past three to four years and how much he will use me in the future.   God used me in teaching students God's Word during my time at Christ Chapel Bible church.  Also, God reminded me of my call to ministry and how he has used me in the past in various ministries.
In this post I will detail how God used me at Christ Chapel in the Student Ministry and I'm excited for what he will do through me in the future.  God used me during my time at Christ Chapel in teaching God's Word and growing me breaking down what he had to say to me.  He also used me to disciple students.  The small group has a whole grew in their relationship with Jesus Christ.  God showed me that he was glorified in how he used in during my time serving at the church.
Lastly, God showed me that he will use me in the future in a ministry job.   God has been using Philippians to show me specific things about growth and maturity in Christ.  I have to be content in him and he will provide for me in his timing. Also, if we fix our eyes on Jesus as the goal of our life he will lead us where he wants to go.  His plans are greater than our plans and his timing is greater than our timing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive