Followers

Sunday, March 26, 2017

New job

In this post I want to praise God for providing me with a new job.  This job pays more than my older one at Krogers and I get to be on my feet more.  Also, there is more stuff to do at this new job.  I thank the Lord for providing me this new job at the Einstein's/Noah's bagels company.   I think it will be a great fit for me.  They will provide me a lot more hours than Krogers once I work there a few weeks.
Also, my boss and employees are really nice.  It seems like a great atmosphere every day.  It gets really busy but everyone gets along well with each others.  I like the work environment a lot.  The employees are always helping me find things to do after I finish the cleaning.
Lastly, at Einstein's I am affirmed and appreciated.  An employee always says good job doing this or that.  I never get any sort of affirmation or appreciation at my other job.  Einstein's just seems like a great place to work until a ministry job opens up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive