Followers

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Waiting on the Lord

Waiting on the Lord in life is a very hard and necessary thing.  It is a necessary evil at times as well as something God uses to push us toward him.  I will be using the next couple posts to describe my journey of waiting on the Lord right now.
God is giving me the strength to believe that he will provide me some type of ministry job soon.  There are some opportunities that I am waiting on hear back from right now.  God is giving me trust in him through this time in my life.  God is reminding to seek advice from others then in interviews tell how God has used me in my gifts.  Also, there is a the reminder that how God has already been working in me: Phillippians 1:6.
God is also giving me the peace through this waiting time in my life.  He will provide me the right opportunity in his timing.  I just have to remind myself that he is in control of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive