Followers

Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving

Well, I decided this Thanksgiving to thank all the people who had made an impact in my life.  It was really rewarding when I did it.
 I sent a text to my Young Life leader from high school and told him I am thankful for meeting him in high school because he got me to go to Frontier Ranch where I gave my life to Christ for the first time there.  I also told one of my best friends from high school I am glad that I met him and that I'm his friend.  I told that to one of my best friends from TCU as well.
  It seemed like a really freeing feeling looking back on those texts I sent to people I cared about telling them I am glad that I met them.  I also told that to my awesome, If you're a man you're a man small group from this summer, I am thankful for meeting them and cabin four.  We had some awesome times in cabin four as well with Little Boys in White T-shirts.
  I am also thankful for meeting the Pettigrew family this summer and for all the D-focus small group leaders God blessed us with.  I didn't end up there, (at D-focus), by my own design it was definitely God giving me a wake up call to desire to be with him through everything in my life.  I also thanked other friends that I met at D-focus this summer.  
Anyways, I think I'm done with today's blog post.  Peace out friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive