Followers

Sunday, November 28, 2010

First Blog Post

Well, it's my first time on one of those things.  Now, what to talk about.
 First, I will discuss what God's been doing in my life lately since this is a blog about my life.  This Fall, he has been telling me to just be patient with everything that is going on in my life right now.  He has been using something he taught me this summer to remind me of this fall, that he IS in control of everything.  Take a look at 2 Chronicles 29:11 if you want some evidence of that friends.
 Second, God took something I learned from the summer and just said do this because I want to be with you always.  He taught me this someone I needed to be more dependent on him with everything.  Sometimes I think went I went to TCU, I would get so caught up in getting stuff done that I forget to depend on him for whatever situation I was going through.
 Third, he has been teaching that if I just trust him with everything then he will provide because he has a greater plan for my life and I used to worry about that so much before this summer.  He will help our faith glass grow if we trust him with more things.  I just gotta trust him with life/job stuff, future wife, etc.  I think my last thing God has been telling me lately is to just love people and he will lead me to people in my life he wants me to be with.  Sometimes I get worried about finding a girlfriend/future wife since a lot of my friends from high school are either getting married or in a big time relationship.
That's all for today, thanks for reading whoever reads this schindig of a thing.  I hope it's gooood! Like Jim Carrey says it.  He is my favorite comedian.
Snoop's out.  Peace.

1 comment:

Blog Archive