Followers

Friday, September 8, 2023

One Year

 Recently, Amanda and I celebrated our one-year anniversary. It's been one year since God led me to meet my fiancée Amanda Love.   It's been an amazing year of ups and downs.   We talked for three hours that day on the HOD Meetup.  At first, the meetup was going to be on another day.   

God ordained us to meet that day.   She has become my best friend, and I am excited for her to be my future wife.    It has been a year of ups and downs.    Also, it has been a year of a mixture of emotions and a lot of different transitions.   God has been there with us through it all.   

It was a great weekend celebrating our one year together.   We went to Lady Bird Lake where I proposed.  We had a great time walking around the lake and hung out at her apartment in the afternoon.    In the evening, we went to Central Machine works where we first met.   We had piazza, danced, and enjoyed a live band.  We ended the weekend eating healthy chocolate brownies after church.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive