Followers

Saturday, April 15, 2023

Wait on God

 Right now, God is calling me to wait on his leading in my life.  He is calling me to wait on him for a Children's Ministry position in my life.   He is calling me to seek him in his leading in my life.  God shown me this paid internship program when I am waiting on this move to Austin to be close to my girlfriend.   I am trying to trust that God still has a plan to lead me to a Children's Ministry position.  

Psalm 46:10 is a verse that reminds me to wait on God in my life.   Psalm 46:10 says, "Be still, and know that I am God.  I will be exalted among the nations; I will be exalted in the earth!  This verse shows me that I need to be still and rest in God in silence more often.   God also reveals that I need to constantly remind myself God is God is above all the problems and struggles in my life.   God is sovereign and in control of all the problems in my life.   He is over all the nations and does things according to his will and design.  

God is calling me to wait on his leading in my life.   He still has a good plan for me and he is still working.  I have to listen to God and what he is saying to me.   I have to be still and listen to God in silence.   Also, I have to know that God is sovereign and in control of all things in my life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive