Followers

Saturday, January 28, 2023

Trust the Lord

 God is calling me to trust God in his leading in my life to a Children's Ministry position.  He is calling me to trust in his plans for me, Jeremiah 29:11 and trust that he is good in my life.   Also, he is calling me to trust him with all of my heart and to not lean on my own understanding but acknowledge him, Proverbs 3:5-6.  When we trust God more and more therefore our faith grows and multiplies.  In the D-focus Discipleship Focus program, Will Wyatt talks about how our faith grows like a thimble as we learn to trust God.  

Jeremiah tells the Israelites that God has a plan for their life in the midst of exile.  This was a reminder of God's greater purposes for the Israelites.    God was still working in their life even during a period of exile.   God has been reminding me that he is still working in my life in a period of waiting for a Children's Ministry position.   Even in the midst of rejection of a ministry position, that God is still good in my life.  

Also, God is calling me to trust him with all my heart and lean on him.   Proverbs 3:5-6 says to "trust in Lord with all of your heart and do lean not on your own understanding.  In all your ways acknowled.ge him and he will make your paths straight."   Jesus has been showing me I need to keep leaning on him for direction in my life and seek his wisdom in all things.    I need to acknowledge, the Lordship of Christ in my life.   He is Lord over all things, and he is sovereign despite frustration with rejection of Children's Ministry positions.   

How can you trust God today?  God is convicting me to keep trusting him and his leading in my life.   I have to keep relying on Jesus' leading and acknowledge that he is leading me.   I can love Jesus more with how I trust him.   How are you trusting in God today?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive