Followers

Saturday, September 11, 2021

God is still working

 God used some people in my life to remind me that he is still working in the waiting.    God will ordain the circumstances in my life for him to use me in his timing.   These people reminded me that God has a plan and he is working it.   He is using this time to conform me to his image.   He is helping me see the metapmorphsis in my life and molding through Romans 8:28-29.  

Also,  God used the Discipleship pastor from church to remind me of how God has used me recently.  He told me how he has seen the impact God using me to share the gospel.   He mentioned my passion for serving in the church.   Justin Flores was impressed that I was serving in a wide range of areas of church.  He described in detail how my gifts of service and evangelism have been utilized in the church then encouraged me as well.  

Lastly,  God has used the Children's Pastor and the Discipleship Pastor to remind me that I need to keep waiting on God's leading in my life.    Psalm 46:10 says, "Be still and know that I am God."   This shows us that we as believers need to humble ourselves before God and wait on his leading in life.   It is also a reminder of how much we need to depend on God and seek him for everything.   Lastly,  we need to always be aware of God's presence in our life and what he has for us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive