Followers

Saturday, June 12, 2021

Getting Healthy Inside and Out

 Lately,  God has been revealing to me how important is to be be healthy from the inside out.   He has been showing me how important it is to love him with my mind, soul, and body.    Loving him with everything we have has to be a holistic daily experience.    Mark 12:30,  says we are to "Love the Lord with all your heart and all your soul and all your mind and all your strength."  The book, "Are you really Ok?' by Debra Fileta has helped me examine if I am really loving God with everything I have and it has reminded me the things I need to work on in the past in order to heal in the present.  Lastly,  it helped me realize how past circumstances, situations,  life experiences, and trauma can affect us later in life.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive