Followers

Saturday, May 30, 2020

The specific concepts God revealed to me this week

In this post I will do a quick discussion of what God reminded me of this week through church and studying the Bible.  These are important concepts to remember in our walk with God.   The first concept God revealed to me was how much it is important to depend on him in the battles we face in our life.  David was being hunted down by Saul and he relied on God's provision when we was being attacked.  Also,  he consistently asked God whether he should go in battle against certain foes he was facing.   The second important concept God revealed to me was how it's important we repent of our sins.  Wet need make this process one that we consistently do so that we die to our sinful desires and take our cross and follow Jesus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive