Followers

Thursday, July 25, 2019

A Godly wife

For two weeks I fasted and prayed for a godly future spouse.  God has been showing me that I need to give up who he wants me to marry to him.  He has been reminding me that he is molding and shaping the girl he has for me in my life.  God will use this recent break up to show me what I need to work on as I seek his will for a godly woman to love and serve with.  I need to seek out advice from others in relationships and that are married.
On a random note, God showed me that I need to have good questions about the person I am talking to.  I need good questions about them personally and about their profile.  Also, I need to think of other  out of the box ways that I can get to know them.  If I do pursue someone else,  I can move the order of the specific dates around and plan out the dates I go on better.  This will allow me to get to know the person better.
Lastly, God showed me different ways I can pray for a future wife.  God showed me specific ways I can pray for the girl he has for me.  He showed me the specific qualities that I should be looking for in a wife.  Also, he showed me what to look for and not to look for in a future spouse.  It is important that I pray for these qualities constantly and specifically.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive