Followers

Thursday, June 27, 2019

Frustrated and Confused

I have been frustrated and confused as to this relationship with this girl ending.  I thought she liked me and was interested in me.  On Sunday night, she said something she first mentioned to me a few weeks ago.  She said she did not feel like she was mine.  Ben Fuqua, the Young Adults Pastor at Christ Chapel Bible church, I should ask her if she would be willing to meet to explain what she meant by that.  He also said to ask her if there is anything that I can learn from in future dating relationships.
I was not sure if she meant by that meaning she was going to marry me.  She mentioned this about three weeks and explained it a little bit but not much.  For me, it came out of nowhere because I thought the last two previous dates went well.  The third date went really well and I thought we had chemistry.  Also, I thought the fourth date went well because she mentioned things felt natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive