Followers

Thursday, November 29, 2018

He is in the waiting

God has been reminding me that he is in the waiting.  God is still with me in the times of waiting he is still working in my life.  He is still showing me that he has a plan for my life.
God has showed me he loves me and cares for me in the waiting.  He is still passionately pursuing me.   His presence goes before me all day in all that I do.  I was reading me Hebrews today of Jesus knows our struggles and what we do through.  This shows how much God loves and cares for us.
Lastly, God has been using other ministry leaders to show me God has a plan for my life.  Even when a position does not work out ministry staff leaders are still encouraging me.  Also, those I am interviewing with are encouraging me in finding a ministry position.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive