Followers

Thursday, August 24, 2017

Trust him

God has been reminding me of how much we need to trust in his plans for our life.  God has a plan for our life we just have to trust him in the waiting periods.  Romans 12:2 says, "his will his good, pleasing, and perfect." It says in Proverbs 3:5-6, "Trust in the Lord with all of your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.  In all of your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight."  When we trust him, he will lead us where he wants us to go in life.  Leaning on God's understanding involves seeking God for direction in life and he will guide us where he wants us.  Lastly, God has been reminding me that when I acknowledge him in all things, he will lead me to the right job situation for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive