Followers

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Resurrection

The Resurrection gives us a basis for our faith.  It gives us a foundation for our faith in Jesus Christ.   Without the resurrection, there would be no point of our faith in Jesus Christ.
Jesus rose for the grave to give us life in him.  He makes us alive in through our new life in him (Ephesians 2).  Our Jesus guides us through life's paths and leads us where we need to go.  He is our source and life when we need nourishment and rest.   Jesus gives us joy and lights our way  in times of sorrow.
Jesus has guides me every step of the way in my life.  I just need to trust that God is in control.  God's plan is bigger than my plan and his way is bigger than my ways.  If I trust him,  then he will show me the way.  God has a purpose for everything in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive