Followers

Sunday, October 27, 2013

God's will for my life practically speaking

Lately I've been battling God's will for my life.  I will be graduating from seminary and this question has come up often.  I have been wrestling with it because of my own struggles and a disability in my life.
I have been trying to decide the best route to take that would give me joy.  I have a disability that has affected me in not being able to drive.  This has affected some of the things that I want to do, in a sense I have to re evaluate and find the best option for me.  It revolves around trusting God day to day.
In Mighty Men, the constant phrase Ken uses is God's will for us is for our holiness, meaning growth in him.  This is also discussed in D focus study I went through.  We always ask questions where does God want me? Does he want me to do this or that?  In a sense, it is just depending on God daily and growing in him.  Then if we do that he will lead us where he wants us to go in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive