Followers

Thursday, May 30, 2013

A best friends

This blog post is about best friend's that you are blessed with you life.  God has blessed me with some of the best Christian best friend's that I could have.  He has used those people to help me grow in my walk with God.
God has used Andrew Boone, Zach Hughes, Blake Johnson, Jim Douglas, and Kurtis Freeman to help me grow in my walk with God.  These friends have been with me through the good times and bad.  They have encouraged me and loved me when I needed them to.  I have been growing in my daily walk with God because of these people in my life.  I thank God daily for these people.
Last summer I was able to be a part in Jim Douglas' wedding as a groomsmen.  This was an honor considering how God has brought us together through the years.  We have still been able to keep in touch though I am in Fort Worth, TX and he is in Chapel Hill, North Carolina.  God also used our friendship to help us each grow in our walk with Christ after graduating from college.  He used a Christian Fraternity called BYX to bring us together.
God led me to one of my best friend from high school Andrew Boone during the early part of high school.  During our freshmen year, we were both in the same Spanish class but I didn't know him until we went to Frontier Ranch together.  Through that summer, I accepted Christ and met some of best friends from high school.  I met Andrew, Zach, Blake Johnson, and some other friends Michael Gage and Jeremy Sonnier. Seth Harris was also one of my good friends from high school.
My friend Andrew Boone helped me through a hard time in my life my junior year in high school by encouraging me through that time.  He has also helped guide me through many other times in my life such as the time after I graduated from college.
He left for Africa in mid January to serve.  We have been able to keep in touch over the past year or two.  God has really brought our friendship closer together during this time.  In whatever we do in the future, God will use it for his glory.  I thank God daily for our friendship.
God has blessed me with many friends in my life.  God is faithful and has blessed me in all parts of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive