Followers

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

God's love song

Here's an old song I wrote about God's love.  I haven't practiced it to perform it yet though, it is just something I jotted down.  It will be great song to sing one day.


“Your Love”
Chorus: Your love,
Breaks me,
Shakes me,
It fills me up to the brim of the cup,
Verse 1:
I can’t fathom what you’ve done,
Because you gave you’re only Son,
To give us life and life to the full,
This love you have for me I can’t understand,
It doesn’t bend,
Chorus: Your love,
Breaks me,
Shakes me,
It fills me up to the brim of the cup,
Verse 2:
And I know without this love I would be nothing,
Because all I have is you,
You are my everything,
You wipe away all frustration, guilt, doubt, and fear
And bring them into the clear
You give me joy and a trusting heart
Sometimes I’m not so smart
Lord you’re bigger, longer, and wider than I can see
You make me so free

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive