Followers

Friday, February 4, 2011

Funny Story Friday

So, the funniest story ever happened to me in September.  I was going to visit Andrew Boone and some other friends from Friendswood that weekend in Austin, Texas.  My weekend went real well I got to hang out with Micheal Boone and Ryan Bresler on Friday night at their house.  Fast foward to Saturday night I got to hang out with my best friend Andrew Boone for the rest of the night and Sunday.  On Sunday, afternoon after church we played ultimate frisbee.  I was real good though I almost passed out because I didn't drink anything in the morning.  So, my best friend and I Andrew Boone went to his girlfriend's pool at her apartment.  As I jumped into the pool, I forgot that I put my phone in my pocket before I dropped in.  It was so funny after it occurred after the fact.  So, that's the story of how I put my phone in my pocket before I jumped in the pool and in turn messed it up for life.  Though I was able to get all my contacts out of my phone.  I got a new Droid facinate and I've had it since then.  Now, that's the story of how I dropped my phone in messed it up in someone's pool.  It was so crazy funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive